Friday 10 August 2007

Window Faces

Well guys, like was planned in class, I have decided to put my image of the window faces we will put together in class on Tuesday. I decided to do this one in Photoshop. I've never done anything in there before so I decided to give it a whirl. The results... well my face looks like I'm about to have... well lets just say I'm cool with it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Would love to see how everyone else is going. And please tell me if I didn't accomplish one of the requirements we set out in class.

Any ways have a great weekend guys.

Munkle

4 comments:

Timothy-Donald-Morris said...

Hi, it's Tim Morris here asking to be invited to the blog :P

Timothy-Donald-Morris said...

http://spectim.blogspot.com/

This is one of my older blogs, I posted the glass-face portrait there for now.

M Polli said...

Ask Robin for an invitation mate. Email him. Nice images on your blog.

M Polli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.