Wednesday 14 November 2007

My Apologies






Hey guys. I thought I take the photos of our work on the last day and post it on the blog. Everything was working fine but when I pushed the compact flash into my card reader, nothing responded. No reading of media. When I put it back into my camera, the camera rejected the compact flash card as well. I've been trying for days to retrieve the photos with photo and image recovery softwares but nothing. I'll be sending it to my boyfriend to let him work his computer magic *cross fingers* I'm really sorry but I'm still trying. A big waste cos it's a 4 Gig card and it's not even a year old. *curse Toshiba compact flashes now* Maybe we can do it the traditional way and post it up ourselves for the meantime?

2 comments:

Tyler Bartley said...

damn you claire!!!!!
nice images though....
......................
....damn you!.........

Claire Wee said...

why don't you have a go at it? Does your laptop have a CF reader? lol. *squints evil eye*