Saturday 16 June 2007

some paintings







Hey Guys ... Thought I'd post some paintings that I've done recently...
the first two were painted during the semester but the last one has been a holiday project...
Um so .. every now and then we hang up some paintings at my church on a particular theme , coming up this weekend were gonna hang some paintings on a worship theme. These three have all been painted for that....

I'm currently working on some sketches / thumbnails for a fightclub themed painting.... umm that's it for now... be gentle.. its my first time... mic z



3 comments:

beczed said...

hey great stuff mic! i still really love your first painting the most, but it's great to see your more recent stuff. (i like the self portrait! it's a good likeness!) cool stuff, you'll have to teach me how to paint sometime. At least someone in our family has finally learnt to do it! Good stuff and keep it up. Let me know if you post any more stuff... bec xo

Claire Wee said...

ooh great work there!! I can't seem to paint :/ I lost my luck in painting.

Robin said...

Hey Michael, nice stuff. I think the same things I've told you would apply here as far as focusing in and tightening the screws on one area to give the eye something to focus on. Also, be careful with resting things on the edge of the frame. But great work man.