Thursday 14 February 2008

Hey,

I guess this is the final sketch from what I’ve been working on for the last couple of weeks. I went through a few different ideas which were too conceptually heavy. Too much stuff going on.  So in the end I just centered the main character and placed others around him. I tried to make everyone look into different directions and not each other to show how close they are yet at the same time, so far.  Then I just chucked the ‘six feet under tree’ in the open window, which you know, could also be symbolic somehow…? It kinda sucks, because thinking back on how much time I spent on this – drawing, going through like 3 seasons to find stills and doing the final sketch, now its over and it feels like a big anticlimax. Plus all my drawings look like shit after I scan them. Blah.

2 comments:

Claire Wee said...

Nah this doesn't look like shit at all. It's beautiful and I can't stop admiring it. Great job dude. Probably the best I've seen from your works.

M Polli said...

Yeah I agree it looks fantastic. Can't wait to see the final piece. See you at the lunch mate.