Tuesday 5 February 2008

Lunch this Thursday (or Friday)

Hey guys. When was it best to catch up for lunch? At the moment Wednesday is out for Michael (and most likely myself at this point) so Thursday and Friday look to be the best bet.

I was thinking we catch up on either day at about 1pm, Rundle Mall at the balls. How does that sound for everyone? Let me know either way.

***

And with the impending gathering coming up later this month, I have decided to draw an image each day so that I can have SOMETHING to show. Life Drawing and home studies may be cool but don't give anyone any idea as to where I want to go. So here is the piece I worked on today. Let me know what you think.


6 comments:

Claire Wee said...

i'm free on thurs and fri. Great lines, maybe slightly more tonal in between?

M Polli said...

Right now I'm thinking 1pm at the balls in Rundle. Does that sound cool for everyone?

Ned Rogers said...

sounds good, I should be free for whenever.
Pic is looking good too man. Scan the lines and save em so you can have some fun screwing around with new colouring techniques.

Stu said...

Thursday would be good? I gotta be in town that evening so if this works.... Cool work man! Like claire said, excellent lines - i reckon you're really starting to nail expression with em:)

M Polli said...

Thanks Stu. Okay so Thursday it is. So far we have Stu, Ned, Tyler Bear and myself confirmed. I'll try and contact Andre. I hope Michael is cool with Thursday as well. Anyone talk to Lee and Leign?

Michael Ziersch said...

yeah count me in i'll be there.