Thursday 4 December 2008



Hey guys,
Here's the start of a new piece. Going to try and keep a fairly good process record of this one so I can figure out a better method of working, so I'll post bits as it develops.

UPDATE:
So I struggled with the values a bit, then put some colour over it and kept trying to get the values right. It seems to be coming together a bit better now. I might change the composition a little, see how that goes.

AND ANOTHER UPDATE:
I might leave this one as it is for now, otherwise I'll just confuse myself. Just kept laying texture over the top. Most of the changes I want to make from this point all seem to go back to me not fixing the composition in the beginning, and I don't think I want to start screwing around with that at the moment.

3 comments:

Tyler Bartley said...

looks pretty sweet :D

M Polli said...

I'd simply make the palm trees a little smaller to enhace it's depth. Otherwise it looks sweet man! Love the greens.

Anonymous said...

looks awesome! the only thing for me is in the last one the greens in the middle are a bit fluoro or something. but apart from that... niiiice!