Wednesday 10 December 2008

Simon Scales Illustration Workshop


Hey Everyone


Hope your all enjoying your holidays/end of uni :)


Just incase you haven't checked your uni email, or were not at my presentation,
a little reminder that I am running a illustration/concept design workshop over Jan/Feb 2009. Basically this will be a workshop for people of any skill level to learn a whole heap of principles that I learnt on a recent 4 month trip where I attended the Concept Design Academy in LA. (Amazing place!) I will be showing demonstrations and techniques from really beginner techniques to advanced ones and they will be mainly in photoshop - but also sketching and marker rendering too . So it would be a really great chance to build on your portfolios with some fun briefs to work from. So if anyone is interested then hit me up with an email.
For more information about the course goto
http://www.simonscales.com.au/workshop
you can download a registration form there
or email me at simon@simonscales.com.au
my blog link is
http://www.simon-scales.blogspot.com/

No comments: