Monday 24 September 2007

hey ho lets go! i aint dead ;p



hi all! ive been practicing some digital painting this is done with the same default brush im still building up my collection and reading up on texture overlays and such.. really keen on learning more about this media im quite enjoying it! this painting is incomplete but i thought i would show off what i have been up to. i know its quite simple and its the same boring composition but i wanted the portrait to be striking with colour and not complicated. i would love to say ive been doin heaps of stuff but i just got a new dvd player that plays divx files and my boyfriend gave me a whole heap of anime!!! you can understand geeks! but its actually a good thing cos ive been highly inspired to come up with stronger compositions plus! the stories are just too damn exciting!!! i would love more digital painting tips! help! thankyou seeya soon!

DREEEEE

3 comments:

Ned Rogers said...

Nice one, the colours are coolio. Nothing wrong with using the default brush, thats all I ever use. The smoothness of it all is nice, it's got a flatness to it, but it isn't flat. And I like the nose.

Oh yeh, and at the end of Halo 3, everyone dies.

Just kidding....or am I?

Tyler Bartley said...

hey ther andre nice pic yeah my dvd player plays divx files it rocks yeah im liking the picture does appear to be a little flat, but you may have intended it that way so yeah nice work cant wait for the finished thing and yeah at the end of halo 3 everyone lives......


....or do they?

M Polli said...

Very striking. Very cool Dre. I've been watching Heroes all holidays, and that's inspired me as well! Love the art work in it.

Guys ya'll have it wrong. There is a mass orgy at the end of Halo 3.