Wednesday 26 September 2007

panda girl




its finished! ive actually completed a digital painting! i will call this one my first cos its one thats actually complete! i dont think its the best it could be but for now im content. i would love to paint in a more loose and free style cos i think the way i have done this is too contrived and overdone. i will not be afraid of marks! i love to see the brush strokes!
btw the shiny bit on the hair looks shit can someone tell me how to do it?

heheh check out my name stamp! ;P

3 comments:

M Polli said...

Oh that looks sweet Dre. I actually like the clean vibe you brought to it. Very nice.

Tyler Bartley said...

looks really nice dre i think the thing with the shiny on the hair is that you've painted it as a flat big object i think if u break that shape up a bit more with the black hair colour it should work just fine, great work keep it up yo!

Ned Rogers said...

I'm liking it. With the hair, it's like Tyler said, theres too much flat space, so the highlight doesn't do its job. I think if you moved it down further and extended the thin bits so they still go over her head then it would work better. But good job on finishing.