Wednesday 19 September 2007

Little Sister WIP






OK, well here's what I've rested upon with my sketch before I start to fill it out. Might move that hand and the shell casing around a bit as I go, and there'll be some kind of detail in the background but that'll be something I do as I go as well. The foot was really a placeholder in the last one, probably should have mentioned that cos it was fairly rubbish.

And Tyler's right guys, we all need to put into this blog is we're gonna get anything out of it, so get with the posting, even if it's something quick. Once Tyler's finger have fallen off someone else is gonna have to do it, and I dunno, but I'd kinda like to keep my hands intact.

*EDIT*
I've put up a detail of how it's turning out. I'm pretty happy with it so far, although it took me a while to settle into it. Mouth is a little bit off and the nose has something off about it too. So if anyone can give me some insight it would be awesome, I've been looking ot it too long.

3 comments:

Tyler Bartley said...

hey ned nice start. the things i can see that need improvement on this piece is the angle of the mouth needs to be tilted more anti-clockwise and it looks to me as if one eye is larger than the other but that could be how you intended it to be, so yeah nice start lets see some more

Tyler Bartley said...

oh also another thing i forgot with the nose you could make the laready visible nostril a little larger and show some of the other nostril this may help it read more as a form.
keep on trucking

M Polli said...

And make the nose inline with with mouth. Or rather the mouth in line with the nose as the nose is inline with the rest of the face. Otherwise a great start mate. Love the work on the eyes. And the colour choice works splendidly.