Sunday 30 December 2007

Just messing around

Still trying to improve on form and faces. I love using ink and pens so I though that it's high time I start using them when practicing these elements. Pencil is like a comfort blanket and I won't really improve if I don't start to use the medium I really want to work with.

The first image of my siblings and myself so many years ago. I'm relatively happy with it.. though there are a few issues with the faces. The likeness for my self and little brother is close but I made my sister look like one of Shrek's children. Heh. Until I can manage to draw her my sister is refusing to acknowledge that I can draw in any capacity.


The second is just a simple image of a female body I took out of my clothing/anatomy book. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, though I need to keep refining my skills with ink and pen.

No comments: