Thursday 6 December 2007

!sketch!


Stuff. I would very much like to get me one of these bulldozer things.... Yeah MR ziersch and Polli - I reckon you're onto something with the holiday project, a collaborative effort would be cool. We could potentially end up with a sweet combined project through this break. We could perhaps pick a specific topic/theme or current world issue and all produce work related to that? Was this what you were thinking or am I completely off track? I guess the other option is to produce a narrative piece or something like the editorials we've done at uni..... I'm up for it for sure, and it would be sweet to get our turn over time to a couple of weeks, even a week maybe.

Good to see the efforts of y'all, groovin!

1 comment:

Tyler Bartley said...

good to see some anatomy studies, they are looking good although the other picture has proprtion issues, try to apply what you've been studying in anatomy to your concept designs and you'll be cruising!