Monday 3 December 2007

Thanks for your feedback guys, yeah - you're right with the scratchyness comment with the pens tb, I do need to refine the hatching style and pull the roughness together. I've had the same from chris(stoph) on CA, and so I'm really focusing on anatomy at the moment. I should be able to post some sketches I've been doing later today.

Yep, things are serious now, and we need to approach illustration as such - good on everyone for kicking each other along, cos there ain't nobody else to:)

!Stu

2 comments:

M Polli said...

Hey too right Stu. Anyone setting themselves any projects? Do you think we should have a few set by ourselves ?

Michael Ziersch said...

I rekon setting ourselves projects is a good idea. I've half set up a blog with the same purpose as this one but open our friends and other year levels ect.. maybe we can post some projects on there and get lots of people involves? yeah? any ideas for projects? something chistmas - ish?